Why I deactivated my Facebook.
1. I wasn’t getting any homework done because every time I turned on the computer I went to facebook.
2. I wasn’t planning my wedding because every time I turned on the computer I went to facebook.
3. I was actually spending about 2 hours a day on facebook.
4. At work, I would choose facebook over homework (I’m a work/study…allowed to do homework)
5. I had some comments from people on my wall/via messaging that I didn’t appreciate.
6. I wasted too much time with no reward except being able to be nosy.
I’m back here. What’s the difference?
1. I’m only on long enough to make a post and read anyone’s blog that I find interesting/enlightening/educational.
2. I find interesting things to blog about which means I’m using the computer for more reasons besides nosiness.
3. My family (since most of them don’t have facebook) have a way of knowing what’s going on.
4. I have found so much time to do homework/be with Brent/plan the wedding/etc.
Perhaps after this semester, and closer to when the wedding is over I will be back on facebook. When I actually have time to waste. This is a personal decision, and I do not look down on anyone who has a facebook, or a blog, or both. I just need more time for me, Brent, school, work, wedding, etc.